colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

11.22.2010

colourQ challenge #59 ~ Winner Crowned...


AHHHH, such fabulousness this past week!!! Who couldn't be happy looking at all these gorgeous cards with all these gorgeous colors?!? Simply delightful! You gals really gave us a run for our money when it came time to vote... but we narrowed it down - finally! Please help me offer a HUGE CONGRATS for her oh~so~creative use of the challenge colors... this week's colourQueen is none other than...

And the gorgeous entries (in order of submission) by this week's colourQ Courtiers...


Thank you so much for playing with us this week! I got so much beautiful inspiration & lots of terrific ideas - of course I always do!

See you in the morning, maybe a little later than usual....yawn...lol!

2 Comentários:

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow- What a tremendous honor that my card was chosen for colourQueen:-) Congrats to all of the Courtiers- they are really gorgeous! Thanks again for your hard work in maintaining this site and keeping us motivated each week- I am looking forward to the next challenge. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving- God Bless!

Kim S said...

Julie's winning card is one of the most amazing things that I have ever seen. It is beyond anything that I can ever conceive of creating myself. That is why I am totally humbled by my very simple card showing up amongst the Courtiers. Thank you so much. As always, your color combos are inspiring!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO