colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

7.23.2013

colourQ challenge #196 ~ Winner Crowned...

Well, I got somewhat caught up, I'll post more winners soon!

Please help me give a HUGE congrats to the newest colourQ colourQueen for this patriotic card, I love how it really captures the inspiration...



And look at this fantastic gallery created by the newest colourQ Courtiers... A BIG CONGRATS to them!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on any of the above thumbnails to see the full cards!

Back soon!

4 Comentários:

Marybeth said...

Love the winning card and you are so right it does capture the photo so well. Thanks for choosing my card to be on court! This is always a fun challenge.

~Tammy~ said...

Wow!!! I am beyond honored to be named ColourQueen! Thank you so very much! Congrats to the other talented ladies!!!

Bonnie said...

Just got back from vacation and saw that my card was chosen. Thanks so much!

Michelle said...

Congrats Tammy!!! Love your card! Thanks for choosing mine!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO