colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.27.2014

colourQ challenge #239 ~ Winner Crowned...

Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend! I have winners for challenge #239... you gals really worked that palette, all your cards were FABULOUS!

Please help me give a HUG CONGRATS to this week's colourQ colourQueen!!! I totally love how the olive frames around the white space...and then those gorgeous pops of color in the flowers... ahhh, perfect!



And look at this amazing gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to our newest colourQ Courtiers! 

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the thumbnails to visit the Courtiers' blogs!

Back in a bit!

2 Comentários:

Maura said...

These are lovely cards everyone! Congrats to all the winners and thanks for selecting my cards as courtiers!! I'm honored.

stampwithsandy said...

Thanks for the shout out! I loved these colors! Congrats to all!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO