colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

8.11.2015

colourQ challenge #301 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello and HAPPY TUESDAY! How are you??? Has school started for you? We are in full swing, homework and all! Today was Jeff's birthday, too - so we spent the whole day together... so nice! A great BIG THANK YOU to everyone who played last week - your entries are amazing!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! Isn't this just gorgeous... love all the pretty details...



And check out these newest colourQ Courtiers.... such an fantastic gallery! 

  
  

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back in a few with the new challenge...

3 Comentários:

Cori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cori said...

Oh my gosh, I'm a COURTIER!!! Thank you ladies, I feel truly honored. First time I played along at ColourQ - but sure to be playing again. : ) Lots of love from *Cori

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Thank you for choosing my card and congrats to all the others...

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO