colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

7.06.2016

colourQ challenge #344 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello! I am waaaaay behind today, but I'm working through it. I totally missed the Fourth of July festivities, I've been in bed with a really bad cold. (Well, you know moms are really never in bed all day, even when ill!) I have winners for challenge #344!  Your entries were really wonderful, thank you for playing with us!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! What a fin-tastic card! That background is amazing.... I love it!


And give a BIG round of applause to our newest colourQ Courtiers... they are amazing!

 
 

As usual, please click on the images above to see the full card!

Back in a few...

1 Comentário:

maria f. said...

What a treat to see my card on your winners' list. Thanks so much! Congrats to the others for their lovely creations.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO